Silverband Falconry is in Cumbria on the eastern edge of the Lake District, 15 minutes from the M6 motorway. Providing School Visits, Public Displays, Experience Days and Photography Days all over the UK with Birds of Prey, Minibeasts and Mammals.
Available to travel to you or from our base in Cumbria
Bespoke Experience Days
School Visits with Birds Minibeasts and Mammals
Follow the links above for a full range of our services or contact us.
We aim to:
• Entertain whilst Educating
• Provide unique displays and sessions
• Protect Habitats and Species
• Inspire the next generation of conservationists
• Highly motivated
• Very original
• Able to alter our activities to meet our clients needs
• Happy to discuss any plans you have
• Above all highly flexible
• Probably Cumbria's leading Falconry specialist
Whiteacres, Kirkby Thore, Penrith, Cumbria. CA10 1XR. Tel.017683 61724. firstname.lastname@example.org
Falconry at its best. In Cumbria, on the edge of the Lake District Silverband Falconry provides bespoke Experience days, Photography Days, School visits and Public Displays, with our Birds of Prey, Minibeasts and Mammals.
This is what Silverband Falconry Birds of Prey, Minibeasts and Mammals can do for you.
“The Sky is not our limit,
it is where we aim to start.”